Saturday 12 November 2011

Dance like nobody's watching !!

My niece & her two girls are all soooo into dance.  Not only do they dance, but they are extremely talented....WOW !  Move over Tina Turner !!

I think of this song, "Music Box Dancer", when I see them perform, or view photos of their performances.  For the longest time, I didn't even know this song had lyrics.  I remember when I first heard the words: I was on a Gray Coach bus, sharing a headset with my brother, and listening to the radio on his brand spanking new & state-of-the-art Sony Walkman !!

I do have to disagree with the girls though, when they say, "Dance like nobody's watching", 'cause they certainly deserve an audience, and any audience would always be wishing for an encore !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments: