Thursday 22 September 2011

You don't have to be color blind to play...but we'd appreciate it !!

So, I'm playing Trivial Pursuit with my nephew.  It's down to the last seconds; whoever answers the next question, gets their final wedge and wins the game.

Wouldn't you know ?  My nephew gets the easiest question in the world !!  I can't recall the exact wording, but let's say it was, "What are the colors of the prism on the cover of "Dark Side of the Moon"?  Oh, nuts !  He's gonna win !  How will I ever live this down ?

My nephew gets a look of total despair on his face.  He looks up at me & said, "I can't answer that.  I don't know."  "Oh, come on!", I say.  "No kidding....I'm colour blind !"

I knew there was something I liked about him !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments: