Friday 14 October 2011

Your search is OVER / Dead / Gone the way of the parrot !!

No, this post is not about music.  It's about this blog in general.

A search function is a handy little gadget to feature on a blog.  I'm sure you'll agree.

Unfortunately, I haven't found one that works with any kind of regularity.  Through searching online forums for a solution, I've learned that I'm not alone.  It seems that everybody is fighting to get a search mechanism working on their blog.

Well, my Momma didn't raise any dummies.  I'm not gonna waste any more time or energy on trying to make this work.  I'm going to leave the task to everyone else.  Some day, if the majority get it working, I'll jump on the bandwagon (no pun intended) again.  For now, I'm removing the "search" widget from my blog.

Sorry folks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments: